Compact desktop control of 18 x Canon CR N100, N300, N500, or N700 PTZ cameras!
NEW in Canon PTZ Control DJF v4.0:
- Control up to 18 cameras in three banks of six cameras at a time
- Now address up to 36 Recall Presets and Loop Presets
- Multi-Surfaces: Group 4x Stream Deck XL’s (or 4x iPads, or 4x Web Browser Emulators) for 128-button layout
- LOOP function: easily set cameras to loop infinitely between any two Presets
- CUSTOM TRACE: custom trace between five presets, set duration of maneuvers, loop or pendulum mode
- PVW mode: Cameras are automatically put into ATEM’s Preview monitor as you select them
- PGM mode: Cameras automatically cut to ATEM’s Program when you select a preset
- GANG mode: synchronize all speed changes across all cameras for easy operation, or disengage GANG for individual control
- BONUS: Also includes DJF CUE for a custom Run Of Show – easily build 24 cues to trigger in sequence and mark timecode in Notion
Save presets, recall camera positions, perform smooth on-air tracking shots, manually control pan, tilt, zoom, automate camera positions and movements, change picture settings like Gain, Shutter, Iris, White Balance, Focus.
This 32-button layout is recommended for use with the Elgato Stream Deck XL. It also runs independently without Stream Deck in a web browser on a computer, iPad, or phone.
v4 PRODUCT DETAILS:
- Works with Canon CR N100, N300, N500, or N700 PTZ Cameras using the Canon XC protocol (other VISCA brands not supported)
- Designed for best use with Stream Deck XL (32-button)
- Also runs independently without Stream Deck in a web browser on a computer, tablet, or mobile, for wireless use, or even over the internet
Beryl Travel Router: https://amzn.to/3MqCdnX