If you’re looking for a flexible video and audio playback solution across multiple platforms, VLC is your answer!
This famous media player can pretty much handle any format you throw at it, so if your client comes to you with an obscure file a minute before showtime, you’ll be fine.
It’s very easy to drop files into the playlist and rearrange the cue list on the fly – all of which is updated on the Stream Deck instantly.
Set it up simply on your local computer, or control a remote VLC installation across the network for an independent VT playback operator!
Pre-configured DJF VLC 1.0 Profile
This DJF VLC v1.0 Companion Profile is thoughtfully designed to fit all essential Video and Audio playback features into a single page of a Stream Deck XL.
- Time Of Day clock
- Elapsed Time Counter (green)
- Remaining Time Counter (red, with warning colors at under 10-seconds remaining)
- Loop 1, Loop All, Full Screen buttons
- Seek forwards/backwards by 1-second and by 10-seconds
- Play, Pause, Stop, Next, Previous
- Cue button, to load & pause the first frame of the next video
- Playlist Cue buttons for 10 items (long-press to delete items from cue)
- VLC Audio Volume presets for 0, 50%, 85%, 100%, as well as increase/decrease audio volume by 5% increments
- ATEM Audio button (for ATEM channel audio On/Off, and long-press for Audio-follows-video (AFV))
- ATEM Auto and Cut buttons
- Auto In & Auto Out Triggers, for automated Hyperdeck-like control with ATEMs
Included in this Download
- 1-Page Companion configuration profile for VLC Playback
- Welcome Page with Download and Installation instructions
- Three short drone videos for playlist testing (non-commercial usage)
There are no reviews yet.